Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rappers...

After the Ace Hood tear down on twitter I had a comment..

Sooooooo....
Where are the female rappers.
I mean. Really. Where are they?
I mean they're are some floating around but they are all kinda crap. Ok Ok. So lets see, Nikki Minaj (sp?)...
I've heard a few of her songs. The overall is actually ok but she's not something i'd run to buy. I think the female MC needs a makeover and pronto. Consequently I think the only reason people really listen to her is because she got some big nuggz, dudes want to insert in her slot and she's under the Young Money/Wayne camp. Really. Thats all. If you deleted reason 3 and never saw her, she wouldn't have a chance. what happened to the Foxys, the Kims (Hardcore Kim that is), the Roxannes, and the Lytes? Better yet, what happen to the rappers that did just that, flow. It doesn't seem like these chicks really try to do anything different. Or they just seem like a knock version of someone else. Just give Jean Grae the exposure she deserves and I'll hush. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment